Dinh X. Bui, D.D.S., M.S.
22 years old adult patient presents
to Dr. Bui and indicates that she wants to undergo Orthodontic
therapy. Thorough clinical examination combining with the model
and radiographic analysis reveals the following:
- Congenital missing #7 resulting in tooth migration and midline
- In the maxilla, narrow arch developed due to the missing
- Rotation of tooth #24.
- In the mandible, lack of space to rotate tooth back to normal.
- Angle molar class I on the right side
- Angle molar class I on the left side
- Gingival recession on the buccal surface of various adult
- No TMJ dysfunction
- Expansion of the maxillary arch to allow for implant placement
- Rotates #24
- Restore the arch morphology into ideal in the maxilla and
- Non-extraction orthodontic therapy will be carried out